Hair loss can often be an undesirable aspect of life. Fortunately, with recent advances in technology, there are several treatments that may reduce, prevent, or even reverse hair loss. Low-level laser energy has been found to stimulate hair growth on the scalp to improve hair quality, stop the progression of hair loss, and even promote new hair growth. The Sunetics Clinical Laser Unit has perfected this low-level laser energy technology, making hair restoration simple and convenient by allowing its users to sit and relax beneath the device while they receive their laser therapy. The Sunetics Clinical Laser Unit has been shown to produce more dramatic results over shorter periods of time than other low-energy laser devices.
The Sunetics Model “ G” Clinical Laser System, the most powefull Low level Laser Therapy device utilizes 107(650 nm 5mw) laser to stimulate and regenerate of hair follicles for hair rejuvenation also fighting hair loss, as well as to just obtain thicker, fuller, shinier, and healthier looking hair.
This low level laser device is cool to the touch and is approved to treat hair loss and grow hair in both men and women. We strive to see the lives of patients, both men and women, changed forever by the regrowth of their own natural hair. With the impact of hair loss effecting one out of two men and one out of three women, according to the AAD (American Academy of Dermatology), physicians everywhere can now treat hair loss and grow hair in both male and female patients utilizing this non-invasive, low level laser technology.
This approach is drug free and pain free with no adverse side effects. Your treatment time is only 60 minutes it makes the Sunetics laser easy and convenien.
The Sunetics Clinical Laser Unit is designed to stimulate miniaturized hair follicles with low-level laser energy to produce thicker, fuller, shinier, and healthier looking hair.
Sunetics Laser devices utilize Laser Phototherapy that generate visible light in the red light spectrum, which has been clinically proven to successfully treat hair loss and stimulate hair follicles, promoting hair growth in weakened follicles and strengthening current hair growth. Over a period of several months of treatment, users of the Sunetics Laser devices will notice less hair in their brushes and drains and see increases in hair strength and density, as well as regrowth of diminished hairs. The steady progression of hair growth from the Sunetics Laser can be seen in 3 stages:
Three Stages of Sunetics Hair REGROWTH
1. Decrease in excessive hair loss.
2. Current hair becomes thicker, fuller, shinier, and healthier.
3. Diminished hair regrows into normal, thick, terminal hair.
Who is a Candidate for Laser Hair Therapy?
· Men or women in the early stages of hair loss.
· Women with diffuse hair loss.
· Post-menopausal women experiencing hair loss.
· Men unwilling to take Propecia.
· Those who are not good candidates or are unwilling to have hair transplant surgery.
· Men or women who have heredity male or female pattern loss.
· Men or women who expect to be affected by male or female pattern loss.
· Men or women who are currently using prescription or non prescription hair loss treatments.
· Those who have had or plan to have hair transplant surgery.
· Those experiencing medication-associated hair loss from chemotherapy or other medications.
· Those who have illnesses that have caused them to lose hair.
· Women who are experiencing or expect to experience post-partum hair loss.
Call today for your free consultation and your first free 5 treatments!